Village Photography Children’s Portrait Awards
We joined the National Portrait Awards, in 2017 in which we were incredibly proud to be raising funds for The Lullaby Trust, Village Photography are once again the only photographer in the North East taking part in the 2018 Children’s Portrait Awards.
As your local approved and recommended ‘Children’s Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional children’s portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
To enter all you have to do is give call Judith on 07947153935, or you can text CPA and your name to 07947153935 Or you can complete the entry form below and Judith will then call you back to book your children in for their shoot. Could we please ask you to read the Terms & Conditions set out below before you book a slot or register. Thanks You.
- Our Competition is open for all Children 0 to 16 years old.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- Your Children’s Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must be of one child.
- Competition is open from the 1st January 2018 until 1st December 2018 for all entries.
- All entries from my studio will be judged by another photographer from another studio who will choose 1st, 2nd & 3rd from all of Village Photography’s entries.
- 1st prize is a 20 x 16 print
- 2nd prize is a 16 x 12 print
- 3rd prize is a 10 x 8 print
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- The 1st prize winner from Village Photography studio will go through to the national competition to represent Village Photography. And one winner will be chosen by The Lullaby Trust who will win a £1000.
- The judges decision is final and we have no involvement in the judging of our own studios entries or the national competition.
- All winners and results will be with me by approx mid February 2019.
- We will display the 3 winners from Village Photography’s competition below as normal.
- You an also visit The Children’s Portraits Awards website to see a full list of competition rules
The cost to take part is £10 per child which is donated in full to The Lullaby Trust.
You can book online using the booking system below or you can register using the form further down the page.
Monday 23rd July 2018
Saturday 28th July 2018
Monday 6th August 2018
Friday 10th August 2018
Other Dates & Times are available by contacting the studio.
Children’s Portrait Awards 2017 Winners
Cute Kidz Winners 2015
Cute Kids 2014 Winners
Cute Kids 2013 Winners
Cute Kidz 2012 Winners